Terpenez Essential Oil Intensifier Gallon
Terpenez represents a new class of horticultural products aimed at enhancing the aromatic experience associated with gardening. Many of the plants chosen for cultivation are selected based upon the value of their essential oils. With that knowledge, Terpenez has been purposefully formulated from all organic botanical extracts and is designed to assist the plant with processes associated with oil and resin production.
Terpenez is blended in house in California USA and is made from the finest botanical inputs currently available. Versatile in its application, Terpenez is recommended to be applied during flush as part of your standard 11-14 day flush regimen but can be applied at a diluted rate throughout your flowering cycle for advanced results.
As with all gardening products, results are variable and dependent upon a variety of conditions however the vast majority of users have experienced very favorable results that were not only more intense than they expected but far more pervasive than anyone could have hoped. If your goal is an overall increase in the intensity of the natural bouquet of your garden, Terpenez may be the answer. Terpenez can also be used exclusively during the flush cycle to aid in the removal of residual nutrient salts and enhance the scent profile of your garden.
Bottom line: it's an organic terpene enhancer. Boosts terpenoid profiles & increases overall aromatic effect.
Directions for use (be sure to shake thoroughly before mixing and applying):
- Continuous Model: 3 - 8 ml per gallon throughout the flowering/fruiting cycle. Ideal pH Range: 5.8 - 6.4
- Flush Model: 5 - 10 ml per gallon during flush. Ideal pH Range: 5.6 - 6.2
- Pro Tip: To boost the overall effectiveness of Terpenez try feeding your favorite beneficial bacteria inoculants 2 days prior to your first application of Terpenez and again 10 days later.
- Can be used with any nutrient program or fertilizer products
- No animal by products, chemicals or strong odors.
- No harmful chemical run-off or heavy metals.
Customers also viewed